- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) packet Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- Combine flour, dry yeast, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl and stir until blended. Combine water and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 2-cup glass measuring cup OR microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH in 15 second increments until very warm but not hot to the touch (120° to 130°F). Add to flour mixture. Stir with a spoon until well mixed.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9-inch pan . (Don’t worry if the dough isn’t even or filling the corners.) Cover with towel; let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Using your lightly oiled finger, gently poke holes about every inch in the dough going nearly to the bottom of the dough. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; evenly sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs. Let rise, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes while oven preheats to 375°F.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Cut and serve with extra oil for dipping if you’d like.