- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 2 egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 pound Pecan Halves (about 4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place butter in 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1-inch rimmed baking pan and place in oven until melted. Remove pan from oven and set aside.
- Beat egg whites and salt in medium bowl with mixer at medium speed until foamy. Add sugar and beat until soft peaks form. Beat in corn syrup. Stir in pecans, coating well. Pour mixture into prepared pan; spread in a single layer.
- Bake 10 minutes. Stir pecans thoroughly. Return pecans to oven to bake 10 minutes longer; stir and bake 10 minutes more. Remove from oven. Cool 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up pecans.
- Coat a 30-inch piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Spread pecans on foil and separate with two forks. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Fisher® is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., and is not affiliated with ACH Food Companies, Inc.