- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 cup orange juice (I used 4 large navel oranges)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2.5 tsp Fleischmann's Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1 cup icing sugar
For the Glaze:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine wet ingredients and sugar.
- In another bowl combine remaining dry ingredients. Add wet to dry ingredient and mix until well combined.
- Pour into greased bundt pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- To prepare the drizzle, combine orange juice with icing sugar until a nice glaze forms. Pour over cooled bundt cake. Garnish with pansies and orange slices.