- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups of very warm water (120°F to 130°F)
- 4 tbsp Mazola Right Blend Oil, Divided
- 1 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4-6 Slices Proscuitto
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Dill
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Right Blend Oil
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Add oil and water, stirring until well mixed. Spread dough into the greased 13×9-inch pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push multiple holes into the dough. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over the dough; gently press in vegetables and prosciutto. Sprinkle with feta cheese
- Cover and let rise additional 15 minutes while the oven preheats to 375°F.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let cool slightly, sprinkle with fresh dill, and slice.