- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Blend sugar, cornstarch and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl. Whisk in milk and egg yolks until well blended. Microwave on HIGH power for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes, cooking until pudding is thick and has boiled at least a minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir in butter and vanilla. Pour pudding into a bowl (or individual serving dishes). Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- Delicious warm or chilled!