- 1 cup of oat flour
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tbls. of sugar
- 1 tbls. of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of butternut squash or pumpkin purée
- ½ cup of nut milk
- Coconut oil
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spice, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add purée, milk and vinegar and mix to combine. Batter should be thick but still pourable. Add more milk or flour as needed.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium heat and coat with coconut oil.
- Spoon or pour batter into the pan, do not overcrowd. Flip after browned, approx 1-2 minutes per side.
- Serve with your favourite toppings, like maple syrup, nuts, seeds, sauteed butternut squash cubes, vegan yogurt or coconut whip cream.