Évaluation de la recette
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted, softened
- 1/2 tasse de sucre
- 2 whole egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 c. à thé de Poudre à pâte Fleischmann
- 1/2 c. à thé de sel
- Vanilla Buttercream
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted, softened
- 2 c. à soupe Crown® Lily White sirop de maïs
- 2 cup icing sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 dash salt
For the Decoration
- 1 package Candy melts, white
- 1 package writing icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8 -inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl using paddle attachment. Mix together all the cake ingredients until incorporated. Pour mix into the cake pan and bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cake cool on a wire rack. Once the cake has fully cooled, crumble it up in a large mixing bowl. Add the vanilla buttercream and mix well or until it combines into a stiff mixture.
- Using a measured tablespoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into a ball. Once all the mixture has been rolled, pop into the refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes.
- Insert the cake pop stick into each of the balls. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the candy melts, dip each of the cake pops in the melted chocolate so they are fully coated. Allow the cake pops to drip dry, twirling the pops once dipped to avoid the chocolate running. Once dried then decorate with writing icing.
For the Vanilla Buttercream:
- Beat the butter, corn syrup, vanilla and salt in a large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in powdered sugar and milk until fluffy, adding additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, as needed, to reach desired spreading consistency.